Ring Joint Gaskets
Kaxite metallic Ring Joint Gaskets are suitable for high pressure and high temperature applications. The Joint Gaskets are available in R, RX, BX styles and in oval/octagonal profiles. Kaxite manufacturers in accordance with specific tolerances on CNC machines.
- Ring type joint was initially developed for high pressure and temperature applications found in the petroleum industry and is primarily used in the oil field on drilling and completion equipmentsRead More
- RING JOINT GASKETSLamons manufactures and supplies a large variety of ring joint gaskets. The RTJ standard size gaskets are manufactured in accordance to API-6A and ASME B16.20 specifications. LamonsRead More
- Kaxite Lens ring joint gasket manufactured in accordance with DIN 2696, provide the engineer with a high integrity, high pressure and temperature seal for special applications.Read More
- The type BX energized ring type joints, manufactured in accordance with API 6A, are designed for use on pressurized systems up to 20,000 psi.Read More
- The style RX is an adaptation of the standard style R which energizes on assembly. The RX is designed to fit the same groove design as a standard style R, making the joints interchangeable. Consideration should be given to the difference in finished make-up distance. The...Read More
- The ring type joint was initially developed for high pressure and temperature applications found in the petroleum industry and is primarily used in the oil field on drilling and completion equipments. However, today this product range can also be found on valves and pipework...Read More
With professional ring joint gaskets factory, Ningbo Kaxite Sealing Materials Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China ring joint gaskets manufacturers and suppliers.